Dec 19, 2011

Met the OLTL cast few months ago and updates

Last August I went to Newark, New Jersey and met the cast of the Soap Opera One Life To Live and I attended 3 events, The Luncheon with the cast and Girls Night Out Event and Kristen Alderson's event. Here is some pics I want to share with you and then I'll tell your more about my experience..

 Me and Melissa Archer who plays as Natalie Buchanan Banks
 Me and Eddie Alderson who plays as Matthew Buchanan
 Ilene Kristen and Me, She plays as Roxy Balsom
 Me,My mom and Nic and Kristen Alderson and they play as James Ford and Starr Manning
 Me and Sean and he plays as Sean
 Melissa and I again
 Me and Gina who plays as kelly Cramer and My mom
A group picture with other OLTL fans and Kristen &Eddie Alderson and this photo was published in one of the Soap Opera ABC mags so I was in a magazine and I was also on TV in season 1 episode 2 of Dirty Soap which was awesome.


When I was meeting Melissa Archer for the first time I was very nervous and almost fainted =) and yet i didn't thank god that would have been so embarrassing. She was so kind and we were talking about her favorite story lines she has done and she asked me what one of my favs was and I said the pit scenes and when Natalie found out she was pregnant. and then we later went to the Girls Night Out Event and also met Melissa again and she came over and sat right next to me and I was thinking to my self OMG Melissa is really sitting next to me. She asked me if I was "Brittaney" and I said yes and she like yea I reconized you from your twitter picture and I'm like thinking maybe because I tweet you alot hehe and she asked so you had surgery last year and I said yes and she said well glad to know you made it and I asked if she really studied Psychology in college and she did. She has been one of my favorite actresses since I was very young, since she first started out on wishbone the kids tv show that was aired on PBS Kids back in the 90's and then in 2001 I started watching One Life To Live.  This has been the best experience ever. Now that th show has been cancelled all SOAP fans are fighting to save OLTL and AMC and We are not going to give up.. So Christmas is in a week and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your friends and family. I am getting together with Family and Having a good old time like we do every year. I mean it's not always perfect but we have fun and make jokes and stuff..

Happy Holidays everyone and Happy New Year and I know that 2012 will be another great year with many more wonderful experiences..

XOXO - Brittaney-

No comments:

Post a Comment