Sep 11, 2015

Remembering 9/11/2001

Today marks a remembrance in American history for our Nation. A day that changed our nation forever. Remembering September 11, 2001. Many beloved souls lost their lives 14 years ago today to a tragic event. All I can say is may the people of that day be at peace and rest and the families of those lost be at peace as well.


For me personally I very little remember that day because I was a mirror child when 9/11 happened but I do remember bits and pieces of that day such as where I was and stuff. But haven been a child and that be apart of my history of my youthful generation is something that will stick with me forever as it does us all of course. That day effected us all in one big way but also in so many different ways too. I look at myself and I can say I remember that day in history but I look at my younger cousins and see how they will only come to learn about that event through it being taught to them in school, so for them compared to me and other is a totally different experience but all in the same because we are a nation, we are American's and so it effects us all in that same way. I can't help but think of the people that where in that area on that day, and some of the people that lived in NYC during that time was some of our beloved actors/actresses from soap OLTL since it was filmed in NYC and I can't help but wonder how that day in history how it was for them. But even so for everyone it is a great loss, a tragic day that happened and that will hopefully never be repeated.
If you knew someone that was lost my prayers are with you, the families and friends to everyone of the victims.


I do want to thank the firefighter, police, military everyone that put in their effects to help many that were victims on that day, as well as then helping clean up afterwards. Thank you for who serves our nation too.


RIP Rest in Peace. #September112001 #NeverForget let's keep the thoughts of those families in our prayers today as we live on to remember this day in history 14 years ago. God Bless America. Admin Brittaney Peacock

No comments:

Post a Comment